Hi Guys and VPP maintainers,
         When I run VPP in vxlan scenario, I found that when VPP receive a
vxlan packets, after decapsulation, the packet will go into ip-input node
instead of ip-input-nochecksum which means vpp will re-calculate the checksum
and verify it. I think the outer UDP checksum has already include the inner
packet as payload, so can we skip the ip header checksum calculation for inner
ip header? This part is done by software which will cause some CPU cycles
consumption and I tried if skip the checksum calculation it will have a obvious
performance gain. Can anybody give me some instructions? Thanks a lot for your
kindly help.

Regards,
Yuwei