Hello,

I'd like to know a few more details how the packet scheduling in the
node graph works.
From what I understand, in every scheduling "event", the input node is
executed. But what about the other nodes? Are they executed in parallel
or sequentially? Is a packet vector processed completely after every
scheduling "event" or does it need multiple to get processed fully? Is
there always a single packet vector moving through the graph at the
same time or can there be multiple packet vectors?

Kind regards
Andreas