Hi,

I have a registered node like the following --

VLIB_REGISTER_NODE (MyNode) = {
        .name = "MyNode",
.
.
        .n_next_nodes =N,
        .next_nodes = {
                [firstone] = "error-drop",
                [secondone] = "ip4-lookup",
                [thirdone] = "ip6-lookup",
                [fourthone] = "may-or-may-not-be-loaded-node",
                .
                .

Now I want to be able to run the system whether the fourth one above
is loaded or not as a .so
The business logic in my code takes care that I never use the fourth
one in case it is not loaded. I have a private configuration which
tells me whether the fourth one is present in deployment or not.

But the VLIB_REGISTER_NODE requires the wiring at compile time like the above.
And the system will not startup if the fourth one is not actually
present in deployment

So I want to avoid mentioning the fourth one in the VLIB_REGISTER_NODE
of MyNode as one of the next_nodes.
And then how to add it as one of the next_nodes from runtime for
MyNode when my private configuration tells me that the fourthone
indeed is existing in the deployment ? I am looking for some API to
wink in the fourth one at runtime into .next_nodes of MyNode.

Regards
-Prashant