Dear Liu,
The reason why I asked you to take a look at the "test_sctp.py" is to see how
things are setup and execute the exact steps in the CLI. You'll see things work.
You cannot remove the MTU code because that's used to initialize the PMTU and
calculate initially the MSS to be sent to the other peer.

Cheers,Marco