Hello Justin,
Regarding multi instance, have you considered running multiple instances of VPP
in different containers?
Jerome

Le 08/12/2018 18:00, « vpp-dev@lists.fd.io au nom de Justin Iurman »
<vpp-dev@lists.fd.io au nom de justin.iur...@uliege.be> a écrit :

    Hi Hongjun,

    > There is no plan to use memif at present. Welcome your contribution if
you will.

    Of course, if I find some free time. Anyone interested in working on this ?

    > In router plugin, we inject links, routes, etc. from different namespace
in
    > Kernel into different VRFs In VPP.
    > Not support multi-instance mode.

    How do you determine which namespace(s) to look at ? Or do you take care of
all namespaces by default ?

    Also, would multi-instance mode be feasible ?

    Cheers,
    Justin