On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 5:50 AM Ole Troan <otr...@employees.org> wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
> > Is it your intention to re-factor the changes in
> >     https://gerrit.fd.io/r/14247
> > to remove the FIB DPO and instead use an input feature?
>
> Yes, that was the plan.
> Of course we could keep the DPO code in there, and even make it a
> configuration knob which one to choose.

Ole,

I have a patch that adds just the new API calls from 14247, but doesn't
address
any of the direct DPO/input-feature changes yet.  I'm not certain about
those changes, nor how they would interact if both choices are made
available.
I could easily add the 14247 changes that add the lpm pieces, but I'm not
sure how they would tie-in with some of the other changes there.

I will post my patch as-is, and we can go from there.

jdl