Dear Vpp,
I'd just configured a simple snat to check logging nat with IPFIX.I have a
router which vpp installed and two debian machines which one of them is
IPFIX collector.
Here it is the topology:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Hb9vpPhq67/

 The IPFIX collector software is nfcapd. I defined a ip pool with  range
40.40.40.40-40.40.40.254:
    *nat44 add address 40.40.40.40 - 40.40.40.254*
The interface of vpp side has ip 10.10.10.208 and the interface of
collector side has ip 10.10.10.205
I defined ipfix collector with this command:

*   set ipfix exporter collector 10.10.10.205 src 10.10.10.208*
I enabled nat ipfix logging with this command:
*nat ipfix logging*

The ipfix collector software in client1 is ran with this command:

*  nfcapd -l /root/log/ -E*
I send ping from *client1* to *client2* . The ping has echo and reply and
the natting process is done as I send the output of vpp trace here:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/HkMqSXy5tN/

But there aren't any IPFIX log on the output of nfcapd.
Could you please tell me what should I do for collecting nat logs with
IPFIX.
Thanks
Regards
  • [... emma sdi