From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> on behalf of
manuel.alo...@cavium.com <manuel.alo...@cavium.com>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 4:15 PM
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] Question about crypto dev queue pairs #vpp

Hi Sergio,

thank you for the explanation, I see that there are 2 (or more qps). My concern
was due to dpdk, since there are a few device drivers exporting only one queue
pair for their crypto devices.
(I followed the code assuming one qps, based on a dpdk-18.11 exported value)
So I do not know where is the mismatching, vpp or dpdk?

BR,
Manuel