Yosvany,

The trace you provided shows that the packet was processed okay and then
dropped. Do you see any lisp errors if you do “show error” or in syslog?

It may turn out to be that we don’t have a parser for some record in the
map-reply. Note that testing has been done exclusively with ODL LispFlowMapping
MS/MR, so we only support the record types it generates.

Florin