Just a heads up to everyone.

I’ve tried rebuilding vpp with cleared ccache (rm -rf build-root/.ccache/*) and
on my ubuntu 18.04 with gcc 7.3.0 it turned out to be really slow. For some
reason gcc seems to be stalling towards the end of the build. To see if this is
gcc specific, I installed gcc8 and it turns out it’s much faster.

I don’t know if this is just an isolated issue for my box or a genuine bug. So,
before starting to think about a gcc upgrade, could others confirm the issue?

Florin