Hi Ole,

I tried various combination of stats and statseg in config file but no
joy. For example this conf gives error in 18.10. though by manual it
seems ok.

stats { socket-name /run/vpp/stats.sock }
statseg { size 128M }

It would be great if you can point to the documentation for 18.10 or a
sample conf for 18.10

Thanks and Regards,

Raj