Hi Yusuke Tatsumi,
What protocol are you considering to duplicate states?
Jerome

De : <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> au nom de Yusuke Tatsumi <ytats...@yahoo-corp.jp>
Date : mercredi 8 mai 2019 à 07:24
À : "vpp-dev@lists.fd.io" <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Objet : [vpp-dev] VPP Load Balancer with active-standby

Hi all,

We've already used VPP LB plugin as active-active L3DSR load balancer, and It
works well in our environment.
In addition to the above, I'm now interested in supporting active-standby load
balancer for some particular cases, mysql for example which support only single
active node.
So I plan to enhance LB feature to support active-standby.
In consideration of robustness of feature, adding member-selection-weight
function is suitable I think.
With this method, VPP will do as follows,
- no weight setting (default): active-active
- weighted setting (ex. 6:4): active-active with 6:4 weighted
- weighted setting (ex. 10:0): active-standby
Do you have any option or much good idea?

Regards,

—
立見 祐介
ヤフー株式会社
テクノロジーグループ システム統括本部 クラウドプラットフォーム本部 技術1部 コンピュート
TEL: 03-6898-3081
mail: ytats...@yahoo-corp.jp

—
Yusuke Tatsumi