Hi Berna,
You can also try:
set interface rx-mode
Summary/usage
set interface rx-mode <interface> [queue <n>] [polling | interrupt | adaptive].
Description
This command is used to assign the RX packet processing mode (polling,
interrupt, adaptive) of the a given interface, and optionally a given queue. If
the 'queue' is not provided, the 'mode' is applied to all queues of the
interface. Not all interfaces support all modes. To display the current rx-mode
use the command 'show interface rx-placement'.
Example usage
Example of how to assign rx-mode to all queues on an interface:
vpp# set interface rx-mode VirtualEthernet0/0/12 polling
Example of how to assign rx-mode to one queue of an interface:
vpp# set interface rx-mode VirtualEthernet0/0/12 queue 0 interrupt
Example of how to display the rx-mode of all interfaces:
vpp# show interface rx-placement
Thread 1 (vpp_wk_0):
  node dpdk-input:
    GigabitEthernet7/0/0 queue 0 (polling)
  node vhost-user-input:
    VirtualEthernet0/0/12 queue 0 (interrupt)
    VirtualEthernet0/0/12 queue 2 (polling)
    VirtualEthernet0/0/13 queue 0 (polling)
    VirtualEthernet0/0/13 queue 2 (polling)
Thread 2 (vpp_wk_1):