Hi Andrew,

I got what the issue is, but not sure how to get around this problem.

My plugin is first subscribing for ACL service by calling register_user_module.
Also, I could see that it is getting added into acl_users.

But, after this, acl_init() is getting called, due to which, the acl_users is
getting memset to 0, and hence my registration is getting lost.

Basically, this issue is happening due to the order in which the plugin inits
are getting called.

Is there anyway that calls my plugin init, after ACL plugin init ?
Is there any dependency I can make to control the order of plugin inits.
If no framework for this, how we can get around this issue.

Pls share your views.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Murthy