Starting VPP 19.01.3 Maintenance Release now.

VPP Committers, Please do not merge any patches into stable/1901 until after
the VPP 19.01.3 is complete.

Thanks,

[https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/banners/standard/07_standard_graphic.png]

Swati Kher
Engineer - Software
swk...@cisco.com<mailto:swk...@cisco.com>
Tel:

Cisco Systems, Inc.
400 East Tasman Drive
SAN JOSE
95134
United States
cisco.com

[http://www.cisco.com/assets/swa/img/thinkbeforeyouprint.gif]

Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete
all copies of this message.
Please click
here<http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/legal/terms-sale-software-license-agreement/company-registration-information.html>
 for Company Registration Information.