Hi Chengqiang,

Thanks for your reply.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 11:52 PM Yao, Chengqiang
<chengqiang....@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi William,
>
>     You do not need to copy the packets out of memif. Once you finish
> processing all these packets, call memif_refill_queue() function to free
> these buffers. Let's say if you receive 32 packets in memif_rx_burst
> function, after processing, call memif_refill_queue with count=32 to free.

But if I calling memif_refill_queue() with count=32, then where does
libmemif get the 32 free buffer to refill on rx?
And if my code is not copying packet buffer from dev->rx_bufs, how
does libmemif know that I'm done with these
32 packet buffer and libmemif can re-cycle them back to rx?

Regards,
William