Hi Dave,

Thanks for the patch. I merged your edits and compiled a debug version
using stable/1908 as base.

Every time a make a ping request from a LAN device, VPP is restarting.
Sometimes vppctl just hangs, but when I do get into vppctl, if I run a
command (ex: sh nat44 address), VPP again restarts.

I know this information is not that helpful. Please let me know what
information you need and, I can also run more tests.

Thanks!