Carlito,

Some more detail would be helpful.
Are you using VPP purely as a host, or are VPP acting as a router with other
nodes behind it?

For the VPP as a host case, I'd prefer to use a scoped/zoned address approach.
E.g.
ping 8.8.8.8@wan0
Source address selection should then pick a source address from within the
appropriate zone.
This means you'd still do normal destination based forwarding instead of
PBR/SADR.

For the routed case:
Does each ISP route the same address block for you (a)? Different global
address blocks (b), or do you get a single IP address and expect to do NAT?

For case (a) normal destination based forwarding works. Although you want to
combine it with some sort of SLA function.
For case (b) you need PBR or SADR
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-07)

For case (c) you need a NAT function that support multiple outside interfaces.

Best regards,
Ole