Hi,

We are seeing one strange issue when we use memif.

We have vpp with 2 workers. This VPP is running as memif-server.
worker-0  ==> rx-placement with memif
worker-1 ==> rx-placement with an IP interface ( dpdk based )

As soon as we have the memif client connected to VPP,  we see degradation in
performance on the worker-1, which is not at all related to memif message
processing.

mpstat command is showing the dpdk-cores going to way less than 100% ( to
around 60% ), as soon as we have the memif channels get established. idle cpu
is increasing.

Any inputs on why we are seeing this issue ?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Murthy