Hi,

We have a use case that requires us to implement a hash table with multi-thread
support. In our use case all VPP workers can add/remove/access (i.e. write and
read) entries to/from this hash table. I looked at the VPP Bihash
implementation that has the property of not requiring reader locks. Ideally I
would like to take a writer lock only when multiple writers are trying to
update the same bucket. If anyone is aware of any such implementation in the
Fd.Io code base, could you please point me to it so that I can use it as an
example?

Best Regards,
Krishna