Well I was and I wasn't.

Found the "we have moved" page when on the home page. I think some clean up is
needed.

Here is what happens:

- I google for "vpp read the docs" or some such and get to:
https://fdio-vpp.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- this presents me with what appears to be a normal documentation page,
complete with topics, index and search bar.
- searching for just about anything one would expect a result for does indeed
return a result.
- clicking on any result results in the maze ascii art and "not found" along
with an emotional state that varies its intensity between perplexity, nerd-rage
and a profound sense of WTF.

This page https://fdio-vpp.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html# (
https://fdio-vpp.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html ) does seem to have a
splash page that says "we have moved".

Might need to poke around a bit into redirecting anything with
fdio-vpp.readthedocs.io to https://fd.io/docs/vpp/master/ (
https://fd.io/docs/vpp/master/ )