> I wonder if anybody knows why 7/10 tests fail for these test cases with
> "make test-debug" but all pass using "make test".

If I remember well, test_ip_mcast fails because of an ASSERT() in ip6 fib
complaining it is not empty or similar. Obviously this is a bug.
You can check in /tmp/vpp-failed-unittests/*/log.txt to get more information
about the issue.
We do not run (yet) make test in debug mode as voting jobs (only in release
mode for now) so we sometime miss some ASSERT()...
If you can open Jira tickets for each one it would be helpful.

ben