Hello,

I am trying to pass packets from an internal node (running on a worker thread)
to a process node, and I am looking for the best way to do that.
Currently, I have a pool of arrays that is shared between the two nodes (using
a spinlock for pool_get and pool_put). In the internal node, I copy each packet
of a frame to one of the array of the pool (pool_get) and then pass this array
to the process node, using vlib_process_signal_event_mt. In the process node, I
do some processing on the packets and then release the array (pool_put).
Is there a better way of doing this, without spinlocks for example?

Thanks,
Jacques