Hi,

Here’s a draft patch that allows the addition of new application crypto engine
types [1] and another draft patch that allows the configuration of custom tls
engines for vcl apps [2]. The latter might change as we improve vcl integration
with tls, but for now should do.

I pushed the patches without too much testing, so do let me know if they don’t
work as expected.

[1] https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/22863 <https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/22863>
[2] https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/22865