Hi All,

We have developed a custom plugin (under the folder *src/plugin*). We are
able to compile it successfully and also able to run in the local setup
using *make run* or *make debug* command.

Our intention is not run in a different system(different for the build
system). So we make the rpm package using the *make pkg-rpm *command and
install the rpms in the remote system. But the custom plugin is not a part
of the rpm packages and not installed in the system.

Need your help on this.

What is best possible way to install the custom plugin in a remote
system(different form the build system.)

I followed the following steps

*make install-dep*
*make build*
*make pkg-rpm*