vlib_node_runtime_update_stats(...)

From: Nagaraju Vemuri <nagarajuiit...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 12:54 PM
To: Dave Barach (dbarach) <dbar...@cisco.com>
Cc: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] clocks stored in vlib_node_runtime_t #vpp #counters

Thanks for your reply Dave.

Can you please point me to the code where we copy into 64 bit counters when 32
bit overflows?

When we issue the command "show runtime max", do we print the data from 64 bit
counters?

I made max_clock variable 64 bit type locally to experiment.
And found different output from "show runtime max".
Max clock was 7.49e9 with 64 bit field, whereas it was within 4e9(because of 32
bit limitation) with 32 bit field.

Regards,
Nagaraju

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 4:52 AM Dave Barach (dbarach)