If you care about master/latest, also check out
https://docs.fd.io/csit/master/trending/

From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of Jerome Tollet via
Lists.Fd.Io
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 2:40 PM
To: Majumdar, Kausik <kausik.majum...@commscope.com>; vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Cc: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] VPP Performance data

Hello,
You should have a look at https://docs.fd.io/csit/rls2001/report/
Jerome

De : <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io<mailto:vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>> au nom de "Majumdar,
Kausik" <kausik.majum...@commscope.com<mailto:kausik.majum...@commscope.com>>
Date : lundi 30 mars 2020 à 19:47
À : "vpp-dev@lists.fd.io<mailto:vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>"
<vpp-dev@lists.fd.io<mailto:vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>>
Objet : [vpp-dev] VPP Performance data

Hi,

Can someone please share the VPP performance measurement data in different
packet sizes for plain vanilla IPv4, IPv6, and tunnel encap/decap for IPSec,
VxLAN cases. Also do we have VPP packet forwarding data with at least one
Service VNF in the same host or in a remote host, where traffic is service
chained to run the services.

I am considering the below topologies to get some performance data -

1.       Tgen --> IPv4/IPv6 --> Host1 (VPP1) <----Tunnel (IPSec or VxLAN)----->
Host2 (VPP2) --> IPv4/IPv6 --> Tgen

2.       Tgen --> IPv4/IPv6 --> Host1 (VPP1) <----Tunnel (IPSec or VxLAN)----->
Host2 (VPP2) --> Host2 VNF (Service VM) --> Host2 (VPP2) --> IPv4/IPv6 --> Tgen

3.       Tgen --> IPv4/IPv6 --> Host1 (VPP1) <----Tunnel (IPSec or VxLAN)----->
Host2 (VPP2) --> Host3 VNF (Service VM) --> Host2 (VPP2) --> IPv4/IPv6 --> Tgen

I am assuming some analysis already performed in the above scenarios with the
Number of CPUs, Cores, SR-IOV for VNF forwarding, or OVS in Kernel for bridging
to VNF.  If we have some pointer of these data for VPP 20.01 release that would
be great.

Thanks,
Kausik