> On Mar 31, 2020, at 9:20 AM, Elias Rudberg <elias.rudb...@bahnhof.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Chris and Dave,
>
> Thanks for bringing this up, and thanks for explaining!
>
> I agree with Chris that this is confusing, it makes it much more
> difficult to understand the code.

As someone who UTSL as a first, second and third setp, I tend to agree. It made
things harder then they probably needed to be when I was trying to grok the
gestalt.

Lot of history though, hard to change (or even ask) for something like this.

A happy start for me would be if "show runtime" didn't call packets "Vectors".
And, if someone repurposed vlib for non-packets they could change "Packets" to
"Elements" or whatever they want :) Of course I did this in our local branch,
but wasn't planning on trying to upstream.

Thanks,
Chris.