Hi,

In vpp v20.01, I'm seeing an issue with the following command:
set ipfix exporter collector 10.10.1.2 src 10.10.1.1 template-interval 20 port
4739 path-mtu 1450

The output,
Collector 0.0.1.2 src address 10.10.1.1, fib index  -1, path MTU 1450, template
resend interval 20s, udp checksum disabled

If you notice, the collector address is incorrect.  This issue occurs only when
"port [NUMBER]" is provided to the command.  I'm using tcpdump to view packets
at the tap0 interface I have setup and I have confirmed that after setting the
port, there are no more ipfix packets.

Is there a fix or workaround for this?

-- Mauricio