Greetings LFN Technical Community,

We wanted to make sure that you had the new format and dates for the
upcoming LFN Developer & Testing Forum on your radar. The event was
originally planned for the first week of June but has now been scheduled
for June 22 - 25. Like the LFN Technical Meetings in April
<https://www.lfnetworking.org/blog/2020/05/11/the-lfn-technical-meetings-go-virtual/>,
this will be a virtual event.

As the principal technical event for the LF Networking projects, this
bi-annual gathering provides the opportunity for each participating
community to advance their project roadmaps and explore cross-community
collaboration and integration points. The CNTT/OPNFV, ONAP, OpenDaylight,
and Tungsten Fabric communities have confirmed their participation.
Registration is
required and we encourage you to register early. Please learn more and
register at the links below and let us know directly if you have any
questions or feedback. Thank you!

Event Webpage & Registration:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/lfn-dev-test-forum/
Wiki Planning Page: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/6wUQAg