From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of Nagaraju Vemuri
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 8:13 PM
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: [vpp-dev] VPP forwarding packets not destined to it #vpp

Hi,

We are using linux bridge to connect different interfaces owned by different
VPP instances.
When the bridge has no binding info about MAC-to-port, bridge is flooding
packets to all interfaces.
Hence VPP receives some packets whose MAC address is owned by some other VPP
instance.
We want to drop such packets. By default VPP is forwarding these packets.

We tried using "set interface l2 forward <interface> disable", but this did not
help.

Please suggest what we can do.

Thanks,
Nagaraju