Looking forward at new purchases. I was trying to find the list of native
supported PCI devices. The obvious ones I see are avf and rdma. So Intel 710
(now 810?) virtual function and mellanox connectx-(456?)

That's not a lot to choose from, but the mellanox choice is pretty good one I
suppose if it works well (e.g. good support for flow director type stuff etc).

I'm starting to think that I need to probably stick with DPDK though, I'm also
looking into the intel QAT card which gets me back into mbufs overhead anyway.
This is a bit sad since the vlib+mbuf overhead is eating bandwidth and/or pps.

Thanks,
Chris.