From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of Artem Glazychev
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 7:25 AM
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: [vpp-dev] Stop data processing in the node until event

Good morning.

I'm writing a plugin with tunnel encryption.
I have a question. For example, in the middle of the data encrypting we decided
that we need to update client-server keys. How to stop (start wait) data flow
before i-th packet, for request-receive keys from server and continue encrypt
i-th packet with new keys? Is it possible? Can you give me a direction?

Thanks.