Patch on the way, thanks for the report.

From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of mauricio.solisjr
via lists.fd.io
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 7:53 AM
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: [vpp-dev] classify table, mask flow-label, version, and traffic-class
NOT working #classify #vnet

Hi
I've been trying to add a classify table using the following CLI:
classify table miss-next ip6-node ip6-lookup mask l3 ip6 flow-label

I noticed that in src/vnet/classify/vnet_classify.c the following lines cause
the function "uword unformat_ip6_mask(...)" to return earlier than expected and
not take "traffic-class", "flow-label", and "version" as mask l3 ip6 inputs:
 #define _(a) found_something += a;

foreach_ip6_proto_field<https://docs.fd.io/vpp/20.09/dc/d1c/vnet__classify_8c.html#ae2e9794ae2c59b43d0d663617f0ae791>;
 #undef _

  if (found_something == 0)
  return 0;
Even though "flow-label" is "something", we still return 0.

Is this expected behavior? I recompiled and added the following lines above the
mentioned code in order to avoid the return 0:
found_something += version;   found_something += traffic_class;
found_something += flow_label;
Regards,
Mauricio