Hi vpp-dev,

In the interest of expressing the community support that Neale asked for

  https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/27795

Looks good to me.

It may need some minor additional development to polish some rough edges, but I
have been able to use it with a few IPTFS specific modifications to implement
the same route-based functionality that I had in 1908.

As was asked in the last VPP dev meeting, the risk of collateral damage is
extremely low, and it would be good to get it merged to master now to expose
this in any case (the changes are minimal outside the new ipsec_itf.[ch] files).

So my recommendation is to merge now to get good soak time prior to 2009 (LTS)
being cut.

Thanks,
Chris.