Hey Hemant,

Welcome! :-)

Most of the plugins load automatically (default), some don’t by default.. (see
src/plugins/unittest/unittest.c on how it’s overridden).

You can take a look at the config required to change the defaults in
test/framework.py, line 422)

Looking at those places, as well as the CDP plugin, should answer the question.

(I am assuming you are a developer trying to get started with VPP so trying to
give the pointers I myself would have found useful).

--a