Hi guys,

I am testing the Qos mark feature recently, my useage is like this: When I use
vpp to send a udp packet by a vlan sub-interface, I want to mark dscp and vlan
pri at the same time. So I create a qos egress map like this and qos mark the
output interface.

qos egress map id 0 [ip][0]=30
qos egress map id 0 [vlan][0]=5
qos egress map id 0 [ip][1]=32
qos egress map id 0 [vlan][1]=6
qos mark vlan  GigabitEthernet6/0/2.30 id 0

I tried to mark the packet like this (993-995)

I add some log and capture the output packet, I can only see IP dscp is marked
as expected and Vlan pri is not .

I checked the qos_mark_inline function, and it only use the input_source to get
the qos bits, so it will always get qos value for IP dscp, as I can only mark
the qos.source as IP or VLAN, can not mark it as both of them. So should I use
output_source to get qos0 ? I tried to modified the code with output_source,
and it works as expected.

Regards
Jinlei