+csit-dev

Congrats Damjan - well done!

And Dave, huge Thank You, once again, for starting and navigating the FD.io VPP
project with skill, strength and wit, and for making FD.io what it is today,
with a healthily growing FD.io community and code base across a diverse group
of members and platforms, Thank You!

And Damjan, Good luck!!

Cheers,
Maciek