From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of Dimitrios Markou
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2020 12:07
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [vpp-dev] Can I submit commit to vpp GitHub repo instead of
gerrit?

Hello all,

I would like to ask if it is possible to create pull requests to the vpp github
repo. I am not sure if I am allowed to do so or I must use only the gerrit
path. I am asking because I am seeing couple pull requests in the github repo.

https://github.com/FDio/vpp/pulls<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/github.com/FDio/vpp/pulls__;!!CQl3mcHX2A!Xt_SIZskZXAfS8ygKaYJV0OciqDrDcmd5til1F7inyx0q0Qa0ZMfrKW-m3dj-UiBiw$>

Regards,
Dimitris