If you want to refactor it in a way to fit the code architecture better, feel
free.

From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of Dave Barach
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 1:43 PM
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] Core Load Calculation

As the sole remaining original vpp author and the area maintainer, I have
abundant experience dealing with src/vlib/{main.c, threads.c}.

In every case to date, we’ve been able to leverage existing callback hooks, or
to add callback hooks so that folks can do what they need to do (e.g. from
plugins) without modifying the core engine.

Might we manage to take that approach here? It’s in everyone’s interest to do
so...

Thanks... Dave