Hi all,

I'm using the python api to create a ACL rule and apply it to the egress side
of an interface.  The VPP version = 20.09-release, and the ACL plugin version
is 1.4.

The rule is to block all the packets addressed to a host's address at port
5555.  When the rule is added to the interface, it blocks the said traffic, and
when the rule is deleted from the interface, the traffic is allowed.

Then I update (or replace) the rule so that it blocks packets addressed to port
6666.  I use 'acl_add_replace()' with 'acl_index' set to the 'acl_index'
received when creating the rule in the first place.  I also check that
'acl_index' is the same as before.

However, when I add the updated rule to the same interface, the traffic to port
5555 is still getting blocked, and when I remove the updated rule, the traffic
to port 5555 is allowed.  Seeing this, I didn't even try to generate the
traffic to 6666 at this point.

Given I'm new only to VPP but also to ACL, I feel I must be missing something.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
--Hyong