Folks,

There are a number of VPP make test jobs that are failing when running on ubuntu-20.04 AARCH64. I am testing the [promoted] vpp-verify-master-ubuntu2004-aarch64 job [0] in the jenkins sandbox against the VPP gerrit change [1] which changes the default 'make verify' OS to ubuntu-20.04.  Andrew & I have also enhanced the CI post build scripts to dump the VPP stacktrace instead of archiving the core file [2] which is also applied to the sandbox test jobs.  This can be found both in the console output as well as in the 'make test' FAILED archive directory in the file 'core.stacktrace.gz'

All of the production 'make test' testcases passed on X86_64 [3].
I have included the list of FAILED make test testcases below from the logs archive [4] of the test run. Note: If there are less than 4 FAILED testcases in the archive then the test is failing intermittently and passed on a subsequent retry.

Please investigate and report back at your earliest convenience for any feature that you maintain.  These failures are holding up the deployment of [1] which will complete the change to ubuntu-20.04 as the primary VPP OS distro.

Thanks,
-daw-

[0] https://jenkins.fd.io/sandbox/job/daw_30773_31019-vpp-verify-master-ubuntu2004-aarch64/
[1] https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/30734
[2] https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/ci-management/+/31019
[3] https://jenkins.fd.io/sandbox/job/daw_30773_31019-vpp-verify-master-ubuntu2004-x86_64
https://logs.fd.io/sandbox/vex-yul-rot-jenkins-2/daw_30773_31019-vpp-verify-master-ubuntu2004-x86_64/4/
[4] https://logs.fd.io/sandbox/vex-yul-rot-jenkins-2/daw_30773_31019-vpp-verify-master-ubuntu2004-aarch64/4/
    vpp-unittest-QUICEchoIntMStreamTestCase-f5ywwo0l-FAILED
    vpp-unittest-TestBihash-_iohsbtr-FAILED
    vpp-unittest-TestInitiatorDelSAFromResponder-dgqdg78o-FAILED
    vpp-unittest-TestInitiatorKeepaliveMsg-0vo66yj2-FAILED
    vpp-unittest-TestInitiatorNATT-edyneyju-FAILED
    vpp-unittest-TestInitiatorPsk-m3vrysyi-FAILED
    vpp-unittest-TestInitiatorRekey-7lrb0f8t-FAILED
    vpp-unittest-TestInitiatorRequestWindowSize-4y4stlww-FAILED