Hi Marcos,

If you are building VPP 20.05 from source then the easiest way is to
simply change the value at "#define NAT_FQ_NELTS 64"
in src/plugins/nat/nat.h from 64 to something larger, we have been
using 512 which seems to work fine in our case.

Note that this can help with one specific kind of packet drops in VPP
NAT called "congestion drops", if you have packet loss for other
reasons then a NAT_FQ_NELTS change will probably not help.

Best regards,
Elias