Hi Vijay,

Usually the `unknown input dpdk` comes from the dpdk plugin not being
loaded at startup. So either there is a
`plugins { plugin dpdk_plugin.so { disable } }` stanza that was added to
you config file - but VM restart wouldn't explain this.
Or vpp-ext-deps / e-build containing dpdk got out of sync with your vpp
build.

Anyway 'show log' would give more details on what's happening.
And you can try `dpkg -r vpp-ext-deps ; make install-ext-deps ; make
rebuild` to get a clean build

Cheers
-Nathan