Best Regards

De: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> Em nome de Damjan Marion via
lists.fd.io
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 14 de abril de 2021 08:24
Para: Marcos - Mgiga <mar...@mgiga.com.br>
Cc: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Assunto: Re: [vpp-dev] TX Queue Placement

On 14.04.2021., at 13:21, Marcos - Mgiga <mar...@mgiga.com.br
<mailto:mar...@mgiga.com.br> > wrote:

Hello,

I increased VPP rx/tx queues in order to enable RSS on VPP instance. Since VPP
is running on a NUMA system with two threads with 8 cores each, I would like to
pin TX / RX queue to proper NUMA nodes.

Using set interface rx-placement I was able to associate rx queue to desired
cores, so I would like to know if is there any possibility to pin tx queue to a
certain workers as well.

Not at the moment. tx queues are statically mapped (0 to main thread, 1 to
worker 0, 2 to worker 1, etc.).

There are some plans to implement such capability…..