Hi Govind,

> 1. Would there be any suggestions that can achieve a lower packet drop
> rate under a high binary-API call rate?

The strategy has been to change the APIs functions so that they are thread-safe
on an ad-hoc basis, see ip_route_add_del for example.

> 2. Are there any plan in future vpp release that can improve the "locking"
> of worker thread for non-thread-safe binary API call?

Not that I know of. What is the usecase here? This usually concerns a small set
of APIs that can be updated to be thread-safe.

Best
ben
View/Reply Online (#19778): https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/message/19778
Mute #vpp:https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/mutehashtag/vpp