From: Neale Ranns <ne...@graphiant.com>
Date: Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 1:01 AM
To: Gudimetla, Leela Sankar <lgudi...@ciena.com>, vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
<vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: [**EXTERNAL**] Re: MPLS protection
Hi Leela,

There’s no FRR. I don’t know what a HA LSP would be.
Here’s the docs on what fast convergence support there is:

https://github.com/FDio/vpp/blob/master/docs/gettingstarted/developers/fib20/fastconvergence.rst

[github.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/github.com/FDio/vpp/blob/master/docs/gettingstarted/developers/fib20/fastconvergence.rst__;!!OSsGDw!b_tQQAd3G8uc4uuGWxUD76doCnD_dEmX62U6vRm-ZHAtHvU_SwPLyFBFTX2Pvg$>

/neale