Hi VPP Experts,

We have an issue at hand, where we are seeing non-uniform CPU utilizations
showing up for workers from "show threads".
We are doing lot of work as part of some timer node, which periodically does
maintenance of flows.
However, this maintenance activity, which is run as part of this INPUT node (
timer node), is not considered into CPU utilizations.

Basically, this timer node does not have any vector as its input.
So, is this load not considered in the worker CPU utilization ?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Murthy