Thanks ben,
Inline please,

On Tue, 9 Nov, 2021, 7:24 pm Benoit Ganne (bganne) via lists.fd.io, <bganne=
cisco....@lists.fd.io> wrote:

> Hi Ben,
>
> DPDK is definitely supported in VPP but it has performance impacts

In case, we have performance bench marking, please share with us.

and also carries a lot of dependencies (see for example the discussion on
> RISC-V: if DPDK was mandatory, we'd have to have both DPDK and VPP on
> RISC-V, but as VPP have native drivers too, we can get away without DPDK).

Nice,  please share wiki link,  I sm not aware about that,

VPP currently have native drivers for the following physical NICs:
>  - avf: Intel with AVF support (Fortville and Columbiaville)
>  - rdma: Mellanox mlx5 (ConnectX-4/5/6)

In case, the support are,  please share wiki link,

Thanks for details
//MJ