Hi Mercury,

Like all “good” bugs, this one also seems to be fixed by a one liner. Could you
try this [1]?

Locally, the ab test now passes with both 1 and 4 nginx workers plus master
process. Thanks for the report!

[1] https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/34683

View/Reply Online (#20581): https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/message/20581
Mute #vpp-hoststack:https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/mutehashtag/vpp-hoststack